Friday, November 26, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

OOooohhhh sparkly!

Hey y'all! I hope everybody had a great Thanksgiving. My dad and I hung out and ate food and watched movies- a pretty good way to celebrate I think. Now I'm going to take the rest of the long weekend to get some stuff organized, put up a Christmas tree (I got a very nice artificial tree, or as I like to call them, "Environmentally Friendlier Tree" at Lowes this morning- along with that crazy sparkly wreath on my front door up there!), and do some Christmas shopping online. I kept hearing that stores were chaotic but nothing looked too bad when I was out and about. Probably because I was out and about at 10 am instead of 4 am- everyone was already in bed recovering!

If you're interested, I wrote a guest post for my sister's blog. Go check it out!

No comments: