Thursday, April 09, 2009

How it All Turned Out (Me and Martha, BFFs)

I told you a couple of days ago that I was going to take fabric to my bedroom and make it a little more fabulous and a little less icky... here's how it turned out!

Headboard and panels over my bed:I have covered this headboard at least 4 times now and the panels over my bed probably the same number of times, if not more. I like how it is cheap and easy to completely change how my bedroom feels by switching fabrics. I can't paint in my rental, so instead I fabric (that's a verb now). Next time I'm going to try putting some buttons on to give it more of an upholstered look.

And here's the window treatment/mistreatment/thing I did to match:
Ohhhhh yeah, who's all fancy now? I really like how this turned out. If I said I sewed anything I'd be a big fat liar.

2 comments:

Marci said...

Very nice! Just call you Martha Jr., huh?!! No, seriously, I am not crafty like that and am envious of people who are. Keep up the cute work!

HeatherBakes said...

LOVE IT! I wish I were that creative. Awesome fabric, too.