Sunday, November 19, 2006

Thoughts.... really important ones

I don't know what to write tonight, so here are some of the thoughts going through my head this evening:

Is it an oxymoron to advertise books on TV?

Why is Law and Order SO addictive?

How can My Handsome Man NOT like lasagne?

WHY do I not have the body of a Bond Girl?

Will I ever get over my love for Lays Natural potato chips? (I think I've found the answer to the previous question....)

Can I eat the food from Iron Chef one day? (Ditto)

What do I have to do to get a Rafe handbag from Target?

Is there a way to make it NOT so dark so early? Like, maybe giant lights suspended from airplanes?

What are the odds of my winning the lotterty?

What is the deal with me liking serious movies and books less the older I get?

No comments: