Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Waiting around....


I am soooooo ready for a break! I can't wait to get out of here tomorrow, drive down to see my sweetie, hang out, eat until I want to explode, have fun, relax, and calm down. This has been a rough couple of weeks. Tonight I'll go teach my **incredible shrinking class!** (it's Thanksgiving, I don't expect much of anyone to be there), and pack. Then I'll work for a few hours in the morning, get in the car, and hit to road. I hope it's pretty tomorrow and I hope the traffic doesn't completely suck.


My computer is still destroyed and I think it is showing great perseverance to still be doing NaBloPoMo when I have to post from random places every time. Sometimes from work, sometimes from slightly stolen wireless internet, sometimes from MHM's computer, sometimes from school. Or any combination thereof. I hope it gets fixed soon. I even bought better Anti-Virus software for a present for when it feels better.


Okay, it's not vacation yet. Back to work. These are some of the saddest little posts.

No comments: