Wednesday, November 01, 2006

November

Hmmm... the time change is getting to me this year. I've always had a teensy (not so teensy) depression problem in the winter, but this week I seem to be having positively manic periods followed by lethargy and sadness. Fantastic.

It might be more to do with what is going on in my life rather than the weather and light/dark ratio.

The leaves on the road next to my office have turned amazing shades of orange and red and yellow. I always think I should take pictures of them, and somehow never remember the camera. I even find THAT depressing.

I need a tropical vacation. For the next 5 months. But I'd like to come home for Christmas.

2 comments:

Heather Meadows said...

My secret: I now refuse to buy purses into which I cannot fit my camera.

Mmm, a vacation would be nice. I don't need to go somewhere tropical. Just somewhere.

Heather said...

Ohhh, I think that's an excuse to buy a new bag that I just can't argue with... nice!