Saturday, May 26, 2018

Where Did I Gooooooo??? (Not "Goo", ew, "Go!")

Originally published 9/2/15

maddy_rf


Okay so I barely started this dang blog and then I go all MIA for a minute.  I'm back really quickly though to tell you that I've signed up (briefly) for another subscription box!  This one is for Julep, which is known for nail care stuff, but also has makeup and skincare products.

Normally the box is $24.99 a month, but I got it for free and paid $2.99 for shipping because I used a code and you can too!  Click here. Yeah I think this gives me Julep points or something, I'm very new to this particular subscription.  But you get to save $25.

USE THE CODE GIRL!  USE THE COOOODE!

I'll be back with another Lorac palette review.  Yes, as it says above, I do have a problem.

No comments: