Saturday, May 26, 2018

Lip Products In My Purse

Originally published 7/30/15

This morning I cleaned my purse out, and here's what I had in there.  I usually keep two lipsticks/glosses/balms in my bag but I always forget and throw in whatever I put on in the morning to touch up throughout the day.  And then I never take it out, and then I add another one the next day, and suddenly my box of lipstick is looking kinda low and I'm like "Where the heck did all of my lipstick go?"

So here's what I found in in the bottom of my purse today:
IMG_20150726_124704

Left to right:
Jordana Twist & Shine Moisturizing Balm Stain in Honey Love ~$3
Revlon Super Lustrous Lipgloss in 260 Rosy Future $8.29
Make Up For Ever Rouge Artist Natural in N9 Copper Pink $20 for full size (Sephora sample)
NARS Satin Lip Pencil in Rikugien (rose pink) $26 for full size (Sephora birthday gift)
Estee Lauder Pure Color Long Lasting Lipstick in Pink Parfait $26 (gift with purchase)
Rimmel Lasting Finish by Kate Lipstick in 08 $5.79
Clinique Chubby Stick (shudder, that name is awful) in 05 Chunky Cherry $17
Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in 674 Coralberry $8.29

And what is so funny to me is that with two exceptions, these are all pretty much the same color (swatched in the same order as above):
IMG_20150726_124540

The Estee Lauder one is pinker than I usually go for and the Revlon Coralberry is very coral compared to the rest, although in my collection I have at least 3 other lipsticks nearly the same color.
Otherwise, we're pretty strong into the neutral pinky/rosy/copper shades.  Most of these I don't even need a mirror to apply because they are the color of my lips anyway.  And since I use these all the time they are strong favorites but... I really need to venture out into some bolder lip products!  What's in your purse?

No comments: