Monday, January 14, 2013

MONDAAAAAYYYYY

Holy cow I can't believe it's Monday already.  This is going to be a stupidly busy week.  Today I have some employee reviews and a dentist appointment.  Tomorrow I have more reviews and I have about 40,000 things to finish, none of which I can talk about because it's all work-related and I don't talk about specifics here.

I don't speak for my employer, y'all.

So, thoughts for the day.

Golden Globes: Did you see Jodie Foster give her big "coming out" speech?  She is amazing.  I hope I look half as good at 50 as she does, and that I will one day have the class and poise that seems to come so naturally to her.  Okay, THAT is never going to happen, I just snickered at myself typing that.  But what I want to say is that I respect the hell out of her.

Tina Fey was a knockout.

The fake nominations were hilarious- I loved the first one where they said Amy Poehler starred as a psychic who solved her own murder.  SO FUNNY.

And moving on from the Globes of Gold, I ran out of my stevia so I brought my old bag of Teavana's German rock sugar to use in tea at work.  What the hell is the point of this stuff?  IT DOES NOT DISSOLVE.

Put that down on the list of 8 million things I regret purchasing.  It's a long list.

Happy Monday everybody.  I hope your week is off to a great start. 

No comments: