Saturday, July 07, 2012

Updates!

So sadly the publisher of the 50 Shades of BDSM books won't allow them to be shared on Kindles!  WHATEVER PUBLISHER!!!!

However, I saw stacks and stacks of the first book at Costco the other day for a measly $8 or something, and since I just happen to need granola and lentils and other delicious healthy foods, I'm going to pick it up tomorrow.  Those whose literary opinions I trust say it is just AWFUL, so we'll see if I can make it through the first book.

I am doing this for YOU my faithful readers.  I am so giving.

Yeah, let's let that one sink in for a second before the snickering starts.

In other news, I lost 5.5 lbs in my first week of working out with a trainer and tracking food. Holy Shit!  Let's have a celebratory salad! 



Side Note- I found this salad by typing in "Fun Salad" on Pinterest.

Side Side Note- are you on Pinterest?  If not, get there.  If you want to follow me, my username is hk4seven

Back to the original Side Note- this salad is from Oprah's website, and that reminded me that there's all kinds of drama going on in Nashville over her father's barber shop.  Google it.  Who doesn't love some Oprah gossip?

(Dear Oprah, please don't cancel my subscription to O Magazine- I know my blog is going to get you so much more attention than that measly old Huffington Post.  But this story needs to be told!)

No comments: