Thursday, September 30, 2010

Work In Progress

Sorry for the lack of posting lately my fluffy ducks. Usually when this happens it's because I'm just not in a blogging mood, but that's not the case this time. I have been writing a LOT, but when I go back and read it I can't bring myself to post it.

There are a lot of good changes happening in my life, internal changes that are really just a big shift in consciousness. And that's awesome but there's no good way to write about them without coming across as a self-centered ASS. I wouldn't want to read about this stuff on any blogs I read, so I'm not going to subject you to it. Yoga is dull to read about. So is the process of becoming more connected to the world around me. Wait... COME BACK! You don't have to fall asleep reading this because that's the last I'll say on the subject until I can write about it in a way that is entertaining instead of boring.

Also, trying to write about what's been going on is hard because not only do I sound narcissistic, it also reads like I am sad and loaded with regrets. And I can assure you that things are good and I am very happy and contented lately. So I'm going to be here working on my body-mind connection and making sure I am living my best possible story, and I will post better content soon.

But now you know where I've been. Until next time, I hope you see something beautiful today.

No comments: