Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Sign of the Times

BigLots emailed me a coupon for 20% off my entire purchase. From BigLots. Where you can get a box of not-quite-expired tea for $1.00. The end times are near.

Today sucked. I'm not going to sugar coat it, this was one dud of a day. Work was full of network problems, software problems, unanswered questions. The weather was gloomy and rainy and blah. Mostly I'm just working through some stuff in my head. (Who knew that I'm human and not perfect and prone to doing things that are completely predictable but the patterns don't show up for years? I mean, WHO KNEW?) That does not get hashed out here, but let me tell you it is making me want to lounge on the couch tonight with a really sweet-gooey-sticky-salty-ice-cream-fudge-caramel-popcorn-cheesecake SOMETHING and devour it. I'm pretty much ready to eat my feelings. However, there isn't that much junk in the kitchen so I'll either have to get really creative or just give up and drink a coke zero. And that doesn't sound very satisfying at all, does it? God I am annoying myself!

No comments: