Sunday, December 24, 2006

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

It's been about a million years since I posted here, which has been very weird after last month's post-a-day marathon. But there's been a lot of busy-ness that seems to all be panning out. My computer is pretty much fixed. (FINALLY!) I say pretty much because there's a random error message popping up, but the Indians are helping me out with all that.

Work has been INSANE. I mean really totally completely incomprehensibly insane. But I got a rave performance review on Friday so at least it is all paying off.

Then, of course, there is Christmas craziness. My sister and my mom are in the same town that my dad and my boyfriend live in, so I get to see not one, but two parents on Christmas day. This hasn't happened in several years now. Even though my parents separated 7 years ago and divorced a couple of years after that, I don't think I will EVER get used to the back and forth of holidays and dinners and birthdays and other events of that nature. It is hard and requires a lot of scheduling and particular attention to various party's feelings. But I have to say that this year is going much, MUCH more smoothly than I was thinking it would.

And as of right now I think that is the best Christmas present I could have this year.

Merry Christmas World.

No comments: