Friday, November 03, 2006

Splooged On It

This is my fiance's quote of the night. Isn't he charming? ::Said with MUCH sarcasm::

So I didn't walk this morning. Whatever. I'll do it tomorrow, because, well, it's the weekend. And I'll have time. But who am I kidding? I'll probably stay in bed until noon catching up on sleep I can't ever seem to get. I like to say that I have insomnia but really I think I just read too much. :)

Look to the left and you will notice that the NaBloPoMo Yoda is actually there and LINKED. So the fiance is good for something- he has saved me yet again from the confusion of the internet and all it's potential pitfalls. Thank you!

Tonight we watched Battlestar Gallactica and I swear that show is getting more and more surreal. It's keeping me guessing, which is good. But at the same time I get confused whenever the Cylons get into the picture, particularly with Baltar and Six (whose name I can NEVER REMEMBER). I get when it's dream/fantasy sequences, because she's all hot and stuff, but I can never tell whose side she's on. Duh Heather, probably the whole point.

Not a heck of a lot to write about tonight really. More tomorrow, I need to come up with some good topics.

No comments: