Saturday, November 11, 2006

Healthiness

I bought this book today, and I'm really excited about starting yoga again. I have half-heartedly done it in the past, and really liked it, but then sort of stopped. I don't know why- I really liked how I felt when I did it. Strong and powerful and calm and like I'd done something good for myself, which technically I had but it was so enjoyable it didn't seem like I should be so happy with it. I've never really been good at the whole gym thing (especially classes) so knowing I can start this again is great.

I saw Stranger Than Fiction today, which you'll like if you thought Being John Malkovich or Adaptation were good (I did). It had a good mix of funny and sad (comedy and tragedy). I recommend it.

Meatloaf is in the oven and we're hanging out watching TV, so that's my post for the day.

No comments: