Thursday, November 11, 2010

Ooops


So it only took me three days to knit, but 1 week to post! Oops. I forgot. There's been some serious STUFF happening around here.

It's a neckwarmer!

I really liked how it turned out but it hasn't been cold enough to wear yet. I'm not really complaining, we have been having a lot of beautiful fall weather and usually we don't have much of a fall down here in Nashville. I am thoroughly enjoying it!


In case you're wondering, here's a picture of how to wear my neckwarmer. Geez, I guess I could have put on some lipstick or arranged my head to minimize the chins but whatever. This sucker is very warm and crazy soft since it's baby alpaca. It will be great to wear to work because it stays pretty darn chilly in there, but it's not a big overpowering scarf. I used this pattern, which I found on Ravelry, my new favorite site.

Happy Fall!

No comments: