Thursday, February 11, 2010

Recent Keyword Analysis

I keep track of traffic on my blog, at least officially. Honestly I almost never look at it, but I do get a kick out of the "Recent Keyword Analysis" that statcounter.com does for me. It basically breaks down what searches bring people to Yet Another Heather.

Here, for your (and my) entertainment, are a few choice searches that have landed people here.

can you break a mattress set at dillards- well I'm sure you can, but I bet they get pretty upset. And I don't want to know what you were getting up to testing that sucker out.

Jesus del pozo in black tacky bottle- this actually came up a few times. I thought this was a really sexy perfume, but apparently someone was unimpressed. The bottle is not everything in perfumery people!

when took a peppermint oil capsule it made me feel i was going to pop why!- I don't know...? Ew!

Goddess Heather and yvette finger locking- WHAT?! I. Do not. Want. To know.

why does baking powder quit working before expiration date- because you have a really stinky fridge? Because it got wet? HOW DID THIS PERSON GET HERE?

do you feel this crazy awkward in the air? its so scary and yet soothing at the same note- Yes, yes I do. Very scared.

No comments: