Friday, September 18, 2009

Serious Problem

FRIDAAAAAYYYY!!!! Is anyone happier than me that it is the weekend? No.
The other day in a massive house-cleaning fit I rounded up all of the various moisturizers in my house. I think we can all agree that I HAVE A PROBLEM. Hello, my name is Heather and I am a moisture-holic. Observe:
Is that not insanity? That is more creams and lotions and potions (okay, there is a bar of soap, and a bottle of hand sanitizer- those don't count) than I would use in a year. And this doesn't include big bottles of body moisturizer, or the Lush massage bars that are sitting on my bathroom counter, or the tubes of lotion in my purse. I am a girl with dry skin. The funny thing is that when I find something I like I try not to use too much of it because I want to save it or not waste it or something. Ever since I did my roundup I have been slathering on the lotion- on my feet before I go to bed, on my hands and cuticles, on my arms and legs... I think it clicked that having 10,000 different kinds of moisturizers doesn't do me any good if I don't use them. Oh, and CLEARLY there is a ban on any lotion-type shopping until this pile is used up. So I won't need to buy anymore until something like 2012.

No comments: