Sunday, December 03, 2006

I want a puppy!

So last night and tonight we've been watching the AKC Dog Show on the Discovery Channel, and I swear my poor MHM is going to lose his mind if I squeal at some adorable dog one more time. I love dogs. I want a puppy! But I know that I don't have the time and I'm not in one place long enough to have get one right now. I'm a firm believer in obedience training, and that takes so much time and determination. And dogs need attention that I can't give right now.

However, I don't want a terrier. They look sort of funny. I want a lab or something. Actually it is weird for me to pick what sort of dog I want because growing up they always seemed to come to our family one way or another. It was the same way with cats, they ended up at our house, we didn't go to the pet store or pound or whatever to pick one out.

One day my dog will come to me....

Happy December everybody! I agree with Mrs. Anonymous (the future one, that is)- I miss reading all the posts. So I'll at least try to be better about blogging now.

No comments: